- What is your cancellation policy?
You may cancel your monthly or yearly subscription at any time in the My Page section. We will send you a confirmation message in 3-5 working days.
If you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com
- Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds, but your access level and discount benefits will continue for the remainder of your billing period.
- Can I pause my membership?
We don’t offer an option to pause membership.
- How are subscriptions billed?
Subscriptions are billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis. All subscriptions are recurring and will automatically renew after the end of each subscription period.
- How can I download my invoices?
You can download your invoices in your account settings.
- Can I change my subscription option?
You can change your membership at the end of your current billing period.
- How can I renew my membership?
Your monthly or yearly plan will be renewed automatically. Please log in to your account to check your current membership status.
- How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
You will be automatically enrolled in our subscriber-only newsletter when you subscribe to our service. You can click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the newsletter.
- How can I get assistance on using the Capital Connect website?
Our support team will respond to general questions through your message system. Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to know more about an article, you can use the Q&A function in the Inquiry section.
- Can I share my Capital Connect account with others?
You cannot share your account.
- Can I access Capital Connect offline?
Sorry, we don’t offer offline service.
- Where can I find the expiration date of my subscription?
You can find your expiration date in the My Page section.