Q

Q Capital Partners is a venture capital firm established in 1982, with experience of large-scale buyout deals with superb returns. The company has long experience in various industries and its major LPs are Korea Development Bank and the National Pension Service.


S

As one of the top accounting firm in South Korea, Samil Pwc provides a variety of professional services tailored to the needs of customers, where 3,300 experts conduct global management.


A wholly owned subsidiary of Samsung Life Insurance, Samsung Asset Management is the leading asset manager in South Korea and became the country’s first company to exceed 100 trillion won of AUM in 2011. By the end of August 2020 its AUM had reached 220 trillion won.


SBI Investment is South Korea’s first start-up investment company established shortly after the ‘Small and Medium-sized Business Support Act’ was enacted in 1986, with more than 20 venture investment specialists work with all industries including IT, healthcare and media.


Shinhan BNP Paribas Asset Management was founded in January 2009. Shinhan Financial Group owns a 65% stake, while BNP Paribas Asset Management controls the remaining 35%. The company provides institutional clients with the most advanced and dedicated asset management skills and innovative investment solutions.


Shinyoung Asset Management established in 1996 and has grown in prominence ever since, adding asset classes to its growing portfolio. The firm, which is based in Seoul, offers investment consulting and asset management services and advice and insights into a wealth of other securities. Shinyoung Securities is the largest shareholder with an 85.9% stake.


SKS Private Equity started its PEF business in 2005 and has recently established an  alternative investment division to invest in real assets, including real estate and infrastructure. The company has posted stable and profitable IRRs.


Skylake Investment, founded in October 2016, is an alternative asset management firm, focusing especially on ICT sectors. The company seeks to contribute to the advancing of technology by aggressively pursuing M&A opportunities and providing professional management.


Smilegate Investment was established in 1999 under the name of MVP Start-up Investment Co., and has grown with numerous investors and companies. Since the establishment of the first Start-up investment association in 2000, the company have invested in about 400 companies.


Founded in 2000, Softbank Ventures is the only company in the Softbank group that discovers and invests in early-stage ventures. The company look for startups with a strong potential in the ICT industry, including AI, IoT and smart robotics.


STIC Investment is one of the most experienced private equity firms in South Korea. Starting its operation in 1999, the company has 20 years of abundant investment experience in multiple industries.


Since split off from IMM Investment in 2008, Stonebridge Capital has expanded its investment coverage, with remarkable record of fund raising. The company has managed funds successfully through professional risk control management.


SV investment is a professional investment company that provides strategic value for venture capital and PE sectors.