T

TS Investment was established in February 2008. Since its listing on the KOSDAQ market in December 2016, TS Investment has shown an outstanding performance.


U

UAMCO which was established jointly by eight commercial banks and state-run banks, specializes in NPL and corporate restructuring. Based on strong capital and leading professional capabilities, the company covers tasks ranging from cleaning up NPLs and PF businesses to supporting PEF investment and new funds for companies subject to restructuring.


UBS Hana Asset Management is one of South Korea’s leading asset managers. It was first established as a joint venture of UBS AG and Hana Financial Group in June 2007. UBS AG owned a 51% stake and Hana Financial Investment held the remaining 49%. UBS Hana became the wholly-owned subsidiary of the Hana Financial Group in 2017.


As a pioneer of private equity investment in Japan, Unison Capital, has consistently focused its investments on mid-cap companies. The company continues to leverage its strong distinguishing features to invest in and support the growth of mid-cap companies in both Japan and South Korea.


V

VIG Partners, founded in 2005, has comprehensive experience and expertise in Korean mid-market buyout sector. The company succeeded in a diverse range of industries, including consumer foods, online and mobile commerce.


W

Woori Asset Management is a subsidiary of Woori Financial Group. Woori Financial Group owns a 73% stake, while Yuanta Securities Korea owns a 27% stake. Woori Financial Group acquired the firm from Anbang Insurance Group in August 2019 and changed its name from Tongyang Asset Management to Woori Asset Management.