Tiandi Partners is an investment company with experience and focus on global market.
Founded by James Kim, who successfully managed a 1.9 trillion-won (equivalent to 1.8 billion US Dollar) private equity firm in Korea, Tiandi is an independent firm with sole purpose of investing in attractive global assets.
Cooperating with global partners from the USA, Hong Kong and China, Tiandi will play an important role in connecting Korean capital with global assets.
James Kim is Chief Executive Officer of Tiandi Partners.
Mr. Kim founded EQ Partners, Korea’s number one infrastructure PE firm, and served as its CEO for 9 years. Prior to EQ, he worked in senior executive capacity at each of the following: Korea Investment Partners, Macquarie Capital Fund Group, JP Morgan Chase (NY), Thompson Hine, Samjong Houlihan Lokey, and Korea Long Term Credit Bank.
Mr. Kim holds a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Seoul National University, a J.D. from University of Cincinnati, and an LL.M. from New York University.
Executive Managing Director
Seon Park is Executive Managing Director of Tiandi Partners. Mr. Park was with Yojin Construction and Engineering as CSO. Prior to Yojin, he managed private equity fund valuing USD 50m at Korea Investment Partners, and worked as executive director at Macquarie Capital Fund Group, Shinhan Life, and KLB Securities. Mr. Park holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Seoul National University.
Han Cho is Senior Associate of Tiandi Partners. Mr. Cho received a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Seoul National University.
Downside Protection – Never take chances with loss potential
- We focus on defensive asset class with low volatility
- Within such defensive sectors, we will target those assets with clear competitive advantage and monopolistic market position.
- We will pursue to employ sophisticated structuring techniques to properly manage downside risks.
Upside Potential – Long-term stability leads to substantial return
- We consistently identify businesses with steady cashflow and global expansibility.
- Our leverage strategy, dynamically reflecting the changing market conditions, will maximize profit that is already above market average.
- Eco-friendly and market-sustainable approach is the reason we have successfully maintained our long term investment goal.